Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Essay 3 revision ideas


The essay that I chose to revise is the Visual Analysis essay. I chose to revise this essay because I have a lot of strengths in this essay but I just have a few things to work on. This essay was easier than the Rhetorical Analysis essay therefore, I can create more ideas to put in my essay so that it can be polished and I can receive a good grade on Essay three. I need to work on my topic sentences, ending sentences, and relating them back to my thesis. I also need to work on repeating myself because whenever I run out of thoughts, I seem to be repetitive. I need to also balance between description and analysis because I mix and match my paragraphs and do not focus on one particular topic in my paragraphs. I plan to add more discussion before I start to talk about my thesis in my introduction paragraph. I also plan on adding more to my conclusion because I do not elaborate enough to make my argument valid. I need to leave my readers with something to think about because that will keep the reader interested. In order to make my argument more clear, I need to elaborate on my thoughts and my opinions and information clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment